With continued growth we are seeking an experienced Coffee Equipment Service Technician to join the Artisti family. The role will be providing servicing support to our customers and further developing our service network.
You will be working alongside our current Service Technician and will be jointly responsible for maintaining all our wholesale commercial machines and equipment along with inbound high end domestic equipment whilst providing a high level of professional service.
Artisti prides itself on providing a fantastic experience for its customers in all areas of the business including offering 24/7 machine breakdown support. We aim to minimise machine breakdowns and downtime for our customers through efficient, reliable, and effective service delivery and ensuring low repeat return rates with preventative maintenance and identifying potential issues.
The role is fast paced and based around a full time Monday to Friday work week. Weekend call outs can be expected from time to time with an ‘on call’ rotation of coverage between the team. Additional wages are allocated to these emergency breakdowns. With the nature of our customers needing support anywhere from 6am and after they close at 5pm a varied start and finish time can be expected and is rostered accordingly on a week-by-week basis. Planning and setting your scheduled services will be your responsibility.
- Current electrical, plumbers or refrigeration technician licence is preferred
- Or a willingness to undertake a Restricted electrical licence
- Willing to undertake a test and tag course
- Current Driver's License with no risk of suspension pending
- Confidence in utilising technology and apps in carrying out your day-to-day role
- A fun “Can Do” attitude to working in a team
- The highest standard of customer service
- Organised and a focus on the finer details
- Experience and an understanding of specialty coffee and how it is made would be desirable, however you will be trained on Artisti’s “how to” coffee making guides as you will often be advising our customers when on site
- Must be physically fit and able to lift/work/move heavy equipment like coffee machines and grinders.
- Our offer is a competitive package comprising of base + super. A company vehicle will be supplied after 3 months with tools, mobile phone, plus on-call allowances.
Are you are seeking a long-term opportunity and a change from your current trade role? Do you hunger for a new challenge with a progressive company?
If Artisti Coffee Roasters sounds like a good fit with your future career path, we would love to hear from you.
To Apply: Send your resume to our General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a great fit for our business.