With continued growth we are seeking an experienced Administration Support team member who is passionate about specialty coffee to join the Artisti family.
The purpose of this role is to provide ‘back of house’ administration support to our Account Managers, as well as coordinating the Artisti Team ensuring everyone is appropriately scheduled for servicing, training and café partner onboarding. You will be responsible for completing administrative tasks relating to stock and inventory for both retail and wholesale products along with merchandising our sales area. General bookkeeping and payroll function will be introduced in time.
There is also a customer service aspect to the role in ensuring our retail and wholesale customers are looked after effectively on any inbound or outbound enquiries, maintaining and developing good customer relationships.
- Receiving inbound calls from wholesale and retail customers daily to assist in placing orders, make changes or add additional products to their account.
- Conduct daily outbound calls to customers as per scheduled times and days to follow up on enquiries. Ensure Call Out Sheet (and or Hubspot app) has been updated with relevant information on calls made.
- Contact relevant customers on out of stock products as determined by the daily stock report and offer an alternative product or advise of expected date of arrival of out of stock item.
- Answering and recording customer complaints and advising Account Manager and/or Management of issue. Follow up of resolution is also required and recorded on the Complaints Form.
- Artisti has a large range of subscriptions, products, services and resources and should be suggested in sales based conversations and communications. Take up of these ranges can lead to customer loyalty as we then offer a one-stop shop for customers. Gaining familiarity with these ranges is expected and fostered, and techniques such as subtle up selling and cross selling should be encouraged wherever possible.
- General bookkeeping functions within XERO including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll payments, receipting
- Coordinate, manage and allocate business resources and team members into scheduled job tasks as required using managed/shared calendars and applications (eg; Outlook, ServiceM8, Asana).
- Attend and participate in all business segment team meetings.
- Maintain stock & inventory data through Unleashed (in conjunction with Ordermentum, Shopify, Xero and ServiceM8) for the business with the support of the General Manager. Ensure cost vs sell pricing is updated as required.
- Sales support in creation of new customers, maintenance of customer details including their ship to address and delivery times.
- Run packing slips daily where required to advise the warehouse/bar staff for orders that need to be picked and packed for shipping, pickup or delivery.
- Participation in other activities such as helping on roasting day or stocktake is also required from time to time.
- Perform other duties as directed by your supervisor/manager. This may include administrative tasks or other support duties to assist other functions and departments.
- A passion for specialty coffee
- 4+ years administration and/or bookkeeping experience (preferably with XERO)
- Ability to understand new applications and use of technology in the workplace
- Excellent phone manner
- Exceptional time and organisational skills
- Ability to coordinate and manage team member calendars
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Great selling and negotiation skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Flexible and reliable
- Embrace company values
- A full appreciation of the end-to-end service process
In return you will be provided a full-time (or permanent part-time wage), located in the beautiful Coffs Coast, working Monday to Friday, as well as, but not limited to;
- Extensive coffee training provided in the ‘Artisti Way’
- Employee discount on gear and accessories
- Enjoy barista made coffee throughout the workday – our shout!
- Awesome team of co-workers
If this ticks all the boxes, then you may just be the person we need!
To Apply: Send your resume to our General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a great fit for our business.