RETAIL & ESPRESSO BAR SUPERVISOR
The right person for this role is enthusiastic about customer service with experience in a sales based environment around retail; someone who will help grow our customers and sales in our retail space. Knowledge and experience in hospitality is desirable and a love for specialty coffee is required.
You'll be representing the Artisti brand in our espresso bar and retail showroom preparing drinks for customers, whilst also maintaining & improving our retail store. You'll need a willingness to learn and be an integral part of growing our local customer base.
- Improve and maintain the aesthetics of the retail space and espresso bar to reflect the Artisti branding & be in alignment with cafe partners.
- Once suitably trained, to produce and oversee the production of coffee served, ensuring it meets the Artisti coffee roasters beverage service guidelines.
- Monitor contemporary trends, products and equipment of the coffee industry and inform the team and management of what our customers could be looking for.
- Allocate responsibilities to personnel for effective use of staff time & resources.
- Supervise and guide staff towards achieving pre-established performance goals.
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store.
- Analyse sales and revenue reports and make informed choices for purchasing.
- To assist in leading a culture in the team that reflects coffee service is of the highest standard in a work environment that customers, employees and management perceive as the Number 1 coffee company to be associated with.
- Maintain the espresso bar as a professional looking, clean neat and tidy retail sales area.
- Plan and setup in-store promotional events or displays.
- Supervise stock inventory & ordering of retail products through our Shopify store.
- Supervise opening & closing of espresso bar
- Work in the espresso bar as a barista
- Perform coffee machine demonstrations for prospective customers
- Restock retail product and merchandise regularly to increase sales
- Closing the POS & Eftpos at the end of a day
- Cleaning & maintaining espresso bar and retail display
- Previous sales experience in a retail environment is essential
- Experience in the specialty coffee environment is desirable with a passion for coffee
- Confidence in utilising technology and apps in carrying out your day-to-day role
- Understanding of POS & Eftpos terminals.
- Dynamic and outgoing personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior strategic and analytical talents
- Outstanding organisational, planning, and time-management abilities
- Must be approachable, mindful and positive
- Ability to multi-task in a highly demanding and fast paced environment
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback in any given situation
- Valid Driver’s License
In return you will be provided a full-time salary role, located in the beautiful beachside town of Coffs Harbour, working Monday to Friday, as well as, but not limited to;
- Extensive coffee training provided in the ‘Artisti Way’
- Bonus Incentive Scheme
- Employee discount on gear and accessories
- Awesome team of co-workers
- 2-week induction program with ongoing training and coaching to support you in growing into your next role with us
If this ticks all the boxes, then you may just be the person we need!
To Apply: Send your resume to our General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a great fit for our business.