The right person for this role has a passion for quality specialty coffee, is enthusiastic about customer service and has an understanding of retail & hospitality that will help grow our customers and sales.
You'll be representing the Artisti brand in our espresso bar preparing drinks for customers, whilst also maintaining & improving our retail store. You'll need a sound understanding of specialty coffee & retail with a willingness to learn and be an integral part of growing our local customer base.
- Improve and maintain the aesthetics of the retail space and espresso bar to reflect the Artisti branding & be in alignment with cafe partners.
- To produce and oversee the production of coffee served, ensuring it meets the Artisti coffee roasters beverage service guidelines.
- Monitor contemporary trends, products and equipment of the coffee industry and inform the team and management of what our customers could be looking for.
- Allocate responsibilities to personnel for effective use of staff time & resources.
- Supervise and guide staff towards achieving pre-established performance goals.
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store.
- Analyse sales and revenue reports and make informed choices for purchasing.
- To assist in leading a culture in the team that reflects coffee service is of the highest standard in a work environment that customers, employees and management perceive as the Number 1 coffee company to be associated with.
- Maintain the espresso bar as a professional looking, clean neat and tidy retail sales area.
- Plan and setup in-store promotional events or displays.
- Supervise stock inventory & ordering of retail products through our Shopify store.
- Supervise opening & closing of espresso bar
- Work in the espresso bar as a barista
- Perform coffee machine demonstrations for prospective customers
- Restock retail product and merchandise to increase sales
- Closing the POS & Eftpos at the end of a day
- Cleaning & maintaining espresso bar and retail display
- Previous retail supervision experience
- Experience in the specialty coffee environment with a passion for coffee
- Confidence in utilising technology and apps in carrying out your day-to-day role
- Understanding of POS & Eftpos terminals.
- Dynamic and outgoing personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior strategic and analytical talents
- Outstanding organisational, planning, and time-management abilities
- Must be approachable, mindful and positive
- Ability to multi-task in a highly demanding and fast paced environment
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback in any given situation
- Valid Driver’s License
In return you will be provided a full-time salary role, located in the beautiful beachside town of Coffs Harbour, working Monday to Friday, as well as, but not limited to;
- Extensive coffee training provided in the ‘Artisti Way’
- Bonus Incentive Scheme
- Employee discount on gear and accessories
- Awesome team of co-workers
If this ticks all the boxes, then you may just be the person we need!
To Apply: Send your resume to our General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a great fit for our business.